RES Trainings App
Trainings App for RES flying
Displays information about the last flights (time, start altitude, maximum altitudes)
Sets timer to 6 minutes (countdown).
Tested on Taranis X9-lite S and Horus X10 (but should run on all Taranis or Horus)
Requires a barometer
Known problem: If logfile gets to long program aborts "CPU limit"
If you find problems or have ideas to improve the script please send me a email: email@example.com
- Download: Previous versions
sd_card_res_V16.zip 14.26 Kb 294
Filename Version File size Changes sd_card_res.zip Version 9 sd_card_res__V11.zip Version 11 Flight number is replaced by start time.
Time is shown in format mm:ss instead of seconds.
Warning if receiver is switched off.
Workaround for false telemetry values of GR6 receiver when switched on.
sd_card_res__V13.zip Version 13 Unit feet for altitude is now also supported.
Beep for timer start is replaced by announcement of altitude.
During flight display changes from listing to large sized altitude and time values.
(corrected error in Widget update function on 29.08.2021)
sd_card_res_V16.zip Version 16 1. the script writes a logfile to sdcard folder /LOGS/
2. the definition of the switch to be used is done outside the script by defining a momentary switch to ls61
3. When timer is started beep is in again and start altitude is announced after beep.
4. The script does set a value to Gvar9 (Global Variable 9) of FM0 (Flight Mode 0) which can be used for logical switches.
0 = waiting for receiver to be armed
1 = waiting 3 seconds to reset telemetry values "Alt" and VSped"
2 = Waiting for launch (less than 5m altitude)
3 = launching 5m altitude is reached but timer has not been started.
4 = released from leach (flying), timer is running
5 = landing, altitude is below 2m but timer is still running
- Firmware compatibility: 2.3
- Device Compatibility: Taranis X-Lite,Taranis X7(S),Taranis X9D(+),Taranis X9E,Horus X10(S),Horus X12,Other,X-Lite S/Pro,X9-Lite
- notes: Previous versions
readme.txt 6.40 Kb 302
Filename Version File size Changes readme.txt Version 9 readme.txt Version 11 readme.txt version 13 readme.txt Version 16
- Author: ChrisOHara
- E-mail or Website: firstname.lastname@example.org
- License: GPL